Darrelle Revis to Be Charged with 'Robbery, Threats, Assault' … Officials Say
Feb17

Darrelle Revis to Be Charged with 'Robbery, Threats, Assault' … Officials Say

Darrelle Revis to Be Charged with 'Robbery, Threats, Assault' … Officials Say 2/16/2017 3:38 PM PST Breaking News Darrelle Revis is about to be hit with some VERY serious criminal charges including robbery, terroristic threats, conspiracy and aggravated assault … TMZ Sports has learned. Pittsburgh officials say police viewed cell phone video which they believe connects the NFL star to the violent assault of two men on the streets of Pittsburgh on Feb. 12. Officials say the incident went down around 2:43 AM when two men — a 21-year-old and a 22-year-old — got into it with Revis after one of the men recorded video of him on his cell phone. Revis allegedly snatched the phone and threw it in the street — a verbal argument ensued which concluded with both alleged victims getting knocked out. Officers responded to the scene and viewed the cell phone video. Cops were able to positively identify Revis.  We’re told officials are in the process of formally filing the criminal charges against Revis.  For his part, Revis denies any wrongdoing and claims he’s the REAL victim.  (Why?) Published at Thu, 16 Feb 2017 23:38:00 +0000...

Read More
'Teen Mom' Amber Portwood in Fight Over House, I'm No Deadbeat! (VIDEO + PHOTO)
Feb16

'Teen Mom' Amber Portwood in Fight Over House, I'm No Deadbeat! (VIDEO + PHOTO)

'Teen Mom' Amber Portwood in Fight Over House, I'm No Deadbeat! (VIDEO + PHOTO) 2/16/2017 12:30 AM PST EXCLUSIVE Amber Portwood was on the verge of getting booted out of her home, and even though she’s settled the financial battle … she’s pissed the owner of the place smeared her good name. Kisby Enterprises had filed docs to have the former “Teen Mom” and her fiance evicted, and claimed they owed $2,640 in back payments and damage to the crib. Amber and Matt Blair tell us Kisby’s full of it — saying they never missed a single payment, plus they paid a $32,200 down payment … and they’ve got the docs to back it up. Kisby Enterprises admitted to us … there was an “unfortunate misunderstanding” and it now intends to withdraw the eviction filing. Amber and Matt say the damage has been done to their reputations, and she has a theory on why Kisby even attempted to push them out.  (Why?) Published at Thu, 16 Feb 2017 08:30:00 +0000...

Read More
Dana White On Mayweather vs. McGregor … 'There Is No Deal'
Feb15

Dana White On Mayweather vs. McGregor … 'There Is No Deal'

Dana White On Mayweather vs. McGregor … 'There Is No Deal' 2/14/2017 1:29 PM PST EXCLUSIVE Dana White tells TMZ Sports plain and simple … when it comes to the Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor fight, “There is no deal.” There was a report out of Ireland that Conor and Floyd have agreed on terms for a megafight — but it hasn’t been formally signed because of a “holdup” from an unnamed 3rd party. The UFC boss didn’t get into specifics … only saying point-blank, “No deal.” White has previously told us the chances of the fight coming to fruition are small — and earlier this month told us negotiations were not going well. Then again, anything’s possible. (Why?) Published at Tue, 14 Feb 2017 21:29:00 +0000...

Read More
Ryan Seacrest and Simon Cowell, Together Again on 'AGT'? (VIDEO)
Feb15

Ryan Seacrest and Simon Cowell, Together Again on 'AGT'? (VIDEO)

Ryan Seacrest and Simon Cowell, Together Again on 'AGT'? (VIDEO) 2/14/2017 3:37 PM PST EXCLUSIVE Ryan Seacrest knows a thing or 2 about hosting talent competitions, so he’s automatically the front-runner to replace Nick Cannon on “America’s Got Talent” … the question, is he into it? We got Ryan leaving Heart & Hustle gym in L.A. Tuesday and he made it clear … he loves the show. As for whether he’d take it, watch the video and judge for yourself. It would be kind of amazing if he hosted, because Simon Cowell‘s one of the judges. Sound familiar? (Why?) Published at Tue, 14 Feb 2017 23:37:00 +0000...

Read More
Floyd Mayweather Also Says 'NO DEAL' With McGregor
Feb15

Floyd Mayweather Also Says 'NO DEAL' With McGregor

Floyd Mayweather Also Says 'NO DEAL' With McGregor 2/14/2017 3:39 PM PST Breaking News Finally, Floyd Mayweather is on the same page as Dana White — and says there is NO DEAL in place for him to fight Conor McGregor.  Floyd — like Dana — is shooting down reports out of Ireland that Floyd and Conor had agreed on terms for a mega-fight … and were working things out with an unnamed 3rd party before signing the contract.  “Although there has been several rumors circulating through media suggesting that I will have an upcoming fight, I’d like to set the record straight and state that there has been no deals made on my behalf in regards to a bout with any fighter at this time,” Floyd said. “I am happily retired and enjoying my life! Rest assured that if any changes come about, I will be the first to let the world know!” (Why?) Published at Tue, 14 Feb 2017 23:39:00 +0000...

Read More
NeNe Leakes Fires Off Warning to 'RHOA' Castmates (VIDEO)
Feb14

NeNe Leakes Fires Off Warning to 'RHOA' Castmates (VIDEO)

NeNe Leakes Fires Off Warning to 'RHOA' Castmates (VIDEO) 2/14/2017 6:23 AM PST EXCLUSIVE NeNe Leakes delivered a stern message to ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta‘ stars bitching about her possible return to the show — I’m the straw that stirs the drink and best get used to it. NeNe was at Catch Monday night in WeHo and we asked her about some cast members holding a meeting to protest her possible return. Check it out … pretty clear NeNe’s confident she’ll outlive anyone else talking smack. For what it’s worth … Cynthia Bailey was partying with NeNe, and all seemed A-OK … but unclear how they feel about KimZolciak. (Why?) Published at Tue, 14 Feb 2017 12:00:00 +0000...

Read More